Monday, April 30, 2012

Open Minded Juror by Geno Kalmes


Regarding the “arrests” the plan as we have known it was all sorts of “events” leading to a one world order… But many of those plans were blown… 911 was supposed to be bigger and shit went wrong that day and they have been covering up since…

There were the plans Werner Von Braun the Nazi told us would be terrorism followed by Asteroids and Aliens…

That has been outed…

My personal feeling is the tip of the pyramid always had a failsafe position… to allow the Bush’s and cheney’s and all the other mafias and corporations to do so much damage that eventually THEY WOULD BE THE ASTEROID…

2 comments:

  1. let me be the first to comment on my own article...lol... thanks for the plug G... Nice blog you are welcome to link to anything of course...

    Additional note, calling all good guys... come together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that's quite alright Geno, I'm happy to have anyone stop by the ghost town. I'll have to link up to some vids, let me know which ones you feel are the most meaningful at this point.
      Thanks again bro.
      g.

      Delete