Saturday, June 23, 2012

Crop Dusters?








What I'll do is post an independent documentary called:


"What in The World are They Spraying"


I had nothing to do with the production of this film, nor do I know anyone associated with it.
I will also continue to post articles and photos, as well as videos taken by myself and others of chemtrails in the skies over New Jersey as this is where I currently reside. I'm doing this only as a service to anyone interested in research that's being done by someone not on the payroll representing a government agency or a company/corporation that has an interest in the contractors that supply chemicals and/or aircraft for this ongoing operation.

I also strongly encourage you to do your own research, especially if you don't agree with
what you read and see here. Even if you do, learn for yourself so you can educate others with what you find. In other words, prove it to yourself that everything may not be as it seems.

Thank you for stopping by.



Sincerely, Graham
What I'll do is post an independent documentary called:




No comments:

Post a Comment