Friday, September 14, 2012

No U.S. Embassy In Libya


The second I saw the embassy killing I suspected someone would be receiving a Spooky Award for best fake assasination leading to a renewed faith in the murder of the Islamic people by Zionist Agents and each day I went to Chiarini’s wall to see who he had as the suspect.
Now of course I cannot prove this but so many hundreds of other events are known frauds by actors and “by deception we shall do war” Mossad agents that at least this displays a strong possibility to that which should be the first thought in our minds every time the Zionist media prints a fairy tale… I mean lie… I mean story.
ReplyDelete
Replies
Geno KalmesSeptember 14, 2012 3:18 PM
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/benghazi.html
BACK FLIPPING RETARD STUPID PROPAGANDA FAIL – THERE IS NO U.S. EMBASSY, CONSULATE, OR ANY U.S. REPRESENTATION OF ANY SORT IN BENGHAZI LIBYA. EMBASSY KILLINGS NEVER HAPPENED.
Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, with extensive help from James Farganne and Darren Brown, Sep 13 2012.
This will no doubt get plastered all over the web, but like just about anything I put up, it originated here. WE TOTALLY HAVE THE SCAMMING MEDIA BY THE BALLS HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment