Monday, October 22, 2012

This Election Has Been Canceled (for your own good)


In my humble worthless opinion, when the appearance of some type of truth pokes one of the millions of sleepwalkers out there in a delivery/form that effects them the most, then and only then will the masses begin to question their very existence.
When the football game is preempted, real housewives of Miami stops its broadcast in mid-bitch slap, etc... that WORST case scenario in zombie world, would probably motivate enough to pick up the remote, or cell phone and scream WTF!

At this point in time I think many would have trouble even wrapping their brains around the words, debt forgiveness, or Federal Reserve. They'd probably wonder if it had something to do with the lottery.
So, my point is whether or not massive undertakings such as the white hat reports and many other fact finding missions will, as many others have, pass by the masses as ships in the night.

The 'singing to the choir' is now, and has been for a long time, a comforting and familiar undercurrent that has for all intents and purpose picked up a notable pace, especially in recent years. It's a foundation of information that is as solid as they come, the problem with it though is that it never rises above the helpless indifference of those in place to affect serious change.

There could be actual video footage of George Bush, Dick Chaney, and Obama, snorting coke and murdering little girls in broad daylight. It could be posted everywhere and most would probably think it was a bit from SNL. It would go viral for all the wrong reasons. I'm not a negative person by any means, I believe I'm pragmatic and I've always wanted to get the job done on time with the least amount of bullshit involved, on the level and above board.

So here we are, there is change (good change) on the way, fomented by good people, for all the right reasons. We know who the bad guys are, we're awake, we're ready and prepared to support the effort that is about to erupt. There are switches, plugs, and electricity that fuels the talking heads of media and the panorama of faux reality. I really believe there are good, brave people already in place, waiting to be contacted and given some type of cue. A gargantuan reset that not only involves world financial fixes, but most/possibly more importantly, a reset of situational awareness. An electronic splash/slap in the face. This might only involve a 30 second dead-air exorcise of that hypnotic poison.

Maybe this is in place and I'm way behind, I hope I am, because I'm ready to help people get back on their feet, the biggest thrill of my life will be the witnessing of people waking up to real, true, pure freedom, not the pasteurized, neutered version they've all been suckled/suckered into believing.
I want this work to do, I was born for it and I've been waiting a lifetime to see it through. Let's start by pulling some plugs and going after the eyes of this goon, what else do we have to lose?
Peace. g
ReplyDelete

Replies

  1. "mid bitch slap..." LOL.... Nice essay G.
  2. Reply
    1. "When the football game is PREEMPTED (emphasis added), real housewives of Miami stops its broadcast in mid-bitch slap, etc... that WORST case scenario in zombie world, would probably motivate enough to pick up the remote, or cell phone and scream WTF!"

      To most, this would be deemed the moral equivalency of war as the battle at Lexington Green and the 'shot heard round the world'.
    2. From one g to another, I fully enjoyed this essay and I must say that your previous posts have been of the same calibre.

      I want this work to do, I was born for it and I've been waiting a lifetime to see it through.

      I feel exactly the same but due to my having suffered a brain injury almost 10 years ago, I would be limited in my physical capacity at least but I'm a numbers guy anyway, offshore finance, specifically...
    3. Yeah, you know what Hugh? It's sad when you figure what a magnificent ripple would be sent across just the U.S. if the hypno-pacifier where shut down for just a few seconds.
      *********
      Geno, good to hear from you, are you still up Chi-town way? Wisconsin was it?
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment