Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wow

Hello all, tough times out there for everyone I'm sure.
I've been through some difficult times before but this just about beats them all. I've sold everything of value I've owned, it's been a strain on my relationship and postponed my marriage.

I do know for sure that things will get better, it's just a matter of bouncing along in the river and waiting for something else to hold on to.
I hope everyone else out there having a difficult time coping, just remember you are never alone. Feel free to write to me here and if there's anything I can do to help you in any way possible, I will.
That's why we're here and that's what it means to love all as one. If you're hurting, than I am too, so I'll want to know about it in order to address it.

Thanks to you all for your contributions. See you all in a beautiful future.

No comments:

Post a Comment