Saturday, February 8, 2014

Odds Are?







Odds Are?



How would I know if I’ve lived a thousand lives? Does that question have some type of akashic merit, or is it a stillborn loop that simply dissipates into the aether?
Is that the feeling behind déjà vu, the ‘already seen’ phenomena? I don’t really know, I’m just asking more questions?

So, if one can pose the question, then the question must have merit, otherwise there would be no reason to have that ability. But more importantly, being able to ‘reason’ with that question is what makes it a vital question, because there are hundreds of thousands of people that do not have these questions…yet. 
Is that because they haven’t reached some kind of quantum metamorphosis and haven’t been ’sparked’ or jump started yet?

I don’t know, but then again, I don’t even know what kind of questions I’m asking, I’m just rummaging around within the attic of my mind. I’m going through undigested bits of thought and pieces of puzzles that have haunted me since I quit breast milk or formula, I’m not sure which I was weaned on and that could be a key.

I know what I can describe as an ‘empathic’ connection to other human beings, I’ve felt this since I was very young and pushed it away for a long string of years because I was fearful of it. Fearful, because I didn’t understand it, which seems to be the base emotion or foundation of that type of confusion. I looked at it as more of an affliction. But I see it in varying degrees as a ‘facet’ in the human existence. It’s an augmentation to what I lack in other areas of my existence and I call it that because I don’t see it solely as a ‘mind’ thing.

We occupy our bodies as ‘vehicles’ in our own personal stories/lives as they unfold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a lifetime. Because, how could that ‘story/life’ cease/rest at all, as long as the vehicle/body/heart keeps its pace/beat within this plane of existence and all others we explore while upon it? All those pieces tumble as interlocking facets of discovery by some, while forgotten by others, and still more of us expounding upon evolution itself. It can never stop, simply because of that evolving ‘promise’ from within. There is always progression upon the most efficient distribution of available resources. Evolution is just the ‘polishing’ of all the best inherited characteristics of ‘past’ existence/experience.

This forward movement has been somewhat stifled/controlled/harnessed to the ends that have benefited the designers of our alternative ‘reality’. The problem they’ve been facing all along is the methodical progression of that juggernaut called, natural law. The lid they’ve affixed upon the collective consciousness has been under constant assault by all those souls rolling forward within the akashic aether. Now, its design/polishing is manifesting just as in the gestation of a single human birth. The single cell, representative of the whole, the unstoppable embryo of the collective unfolds in the perfection that is nature. How could one ever hope to control that which is divinely uncontrollable?

So, whether I’ve lived a thousand, a million, or only the lifetime I’m within at this moment, I’m witness to the same answer. As we collectively change, the environment unfolds to accommodate that ‘field’ of the collective and vice versa. 

The ‘mirror’ is the cause and the effect of the whole, and cannot be stopped. Remember, the history we’re just emerging from has been written by the controllers, they write it as we go, as we live, according to an overall agenda/plan/guess/gamble. They must operate from a movie/fiction/script based upon a false itinerary they have constructed and control, not the one born from within us, the quantum heroics of the cosmos and life itself!

A single human cell has .7 volts, it is its own power plant. The human body is comprised of trillions of these tiny engines that communicate with each other. They follow your agenda, your story, your ambitions, their command is your wish and no one else’s. With that, comes responsibility, your ship/body, awaits your history to unfold before your eyes. Where you take it and how you react to it is your responsibility and only yours. Just as you cannot drive another’s car while operating your own, nor would it make much sense. 
It invades the free will, or natural law, of others living their own journeys/stories or experiences. That is the crisis now faced by the tiny group of puppeteers/manipulators of our collective perception of truth, actuality, and physical existence. 

But keeping this in mind, we acquiesce to the overall demands of an entire set of rules that are not our own, and we do it together while keeping one another in order, according to those rules. We use hate, race, borders, war, mis-education, man-made drugs, etc, etc.

Our entire lives are co-opted through education/programming, religion/programming, debt/programming, legal system/programming and kept there through the conduit of belief.
The roots of belief are so powerful that it’s difficult to remove the imprint of its fingers on our collective psyche, and I don’t really like to use that word, but everyone’s familiar with the ‘science of the mind’ and the drugs at the ready to ‘patch’ a rebellious ‘free thinker’. 

During the extraction from the ‘control system’ it’s entirely possible to use the mind as the ‘key’ to your release, as it should be. All you need to do is exercise your abundant imagination, build your future, minus all that you’d like to be ‘free’ from. That is creating from the inside out and communicating at the cellular level where all wish/commands should come from. In my world I make all the rules and that way it’s much easier for me to understand, I write all my own programming, why wouldn’t I? Why wouldn’t we? How did we ever get to a place where we allow others of our own, to become our self-proclaimed masters?

Obviously, drama and hysteria whirl around us on a daily basis. Tsunamis, earthquakes, terrorists, dirty bombs, world war three scenarios, blah, blah, blah. In your own lives, microcosms spin from the macrocosms of manufactured doom and disorder. What can, or do we need to do about it from our own vehicle/body? What should we do? 

Nothing. 

All that’s available to you is the creation of your OWN perfect world within your journey/life. If all the cells of the whole are happy, then how can you/we/us end up with anything other then a perfect world? Animals need nothing in their lives to live a happy, productive existence except a little food and water. They don’t get caught up in drama, real or imagined, they live within a plane of utter awareness/bliss.
With all we have at our disposal, a perfect existence is already here, there, in your head, just uncover it, open your gifts. 

No need to bet, this isn’t a gamble, odds are, it’s a sure thing.


Peace. Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment