Monday, February 17, 2014

The One



I took a trip today, inside myself. I began walking backwards into my brain, once inside I turned around, surrounded by over 100,000 miles of blood vessels and trillions of neurons firing at different intervals.
I began to see the chain of brain matter, identical to the cosmos, the universe, a holographic miniature of the whole, the circuit pathways were identical conveying signals point to point.
I slipped between the two hemispheres and made my way to the pineal gland, a magical gland, purposely avoided in the mainstream architecture of study. There, within the precise geometric center of the brain was the small, pine cone shaped, ‘seat of the soul’. Vast amounts of blood and energy rushed through it, more than any other gland in the body. I noticed the rods and cones found within the eyes, the same physiology. I understood the reason why many ancient cultures and religions featured the ‘pine cone’ in their symbolisms and iconography.
I stood near the temple, contemplating my location, listening to the blood rush by in torrents of timed precision. Pages of crystal memory splashed in front of me, the hologram of my own body witnessed by me from me.
Miles of blood vessels surrounded me, coursing with plasma and photons, I was there, witness to biology that had sprung from a single cell in a gestation of only nine months.
There are over 7 billion of these masterpiece/human/cells inhabiting a living planet, a planet that shares our symbiotic breath, our resonance, one ocean of a deafening evolution. Standing where we are now, within the hologram, the fractal of the whole combines as a single cell inside the bounds of the universe as part of the multiverse and back again. As part of the holism, the one, can you imagine even a single cell amongst the trillions in your body alone, becoming fearful of its survival amongst an organism that created its very being?
Time, evolution, embryo, these words have the same meaning within the entire circle of life, a simple, yet complex progression.
If I’m standing alone within the extent of this awareness, the negative becomes a part of the overall progression, a necessary sacrifice for survival of the whole. The cowards/negatives have always been the mirror, or opposing poles, the fuel for the nexus.
They have, we have, become part of the progression, the spiral of the infinity and without trying to sound too insane here, doesn’t this fit the sequence of the Fibonacci and the golden mean? Just as the sunflower’s design helps it draw more solar power, it would seem to be both conscious and unconscious at the same time. The mitosis (cell division) of cancer cells follows this sequence, this law, a contribution to the survival of the whole.
So, retracing my steps, walking back from the ‘closeup’ of the whole/fractal/hologram, I can see that our ‘experience’ here is none other than just that. Isn’t all of nature just an impossible possibility? From the moment you are conceived, you are part of a magnificent organism, primal god components or god fractals.
You are part of the story, the ocean, egg, cell, and in and of this cosmos, an ancient juggernaut of biblical proportions.
Welcome to your vehicle, your body, your world. You.
Peace, G.

No comments:

Post a Comment