Sunday, May 6, 2012

Take Responsibility Now!


Hello, and good Sunday morning,
It wasn't too long ago, about a year and a half to be exact, when I was being hounded by Discover card services for a statement (notice how they call it a statement and not a bill) that was a few weeks past due. They were incessant.
That was when I decided I was going to seek out others suffering the same fate as I. Believe me, not only did I find others, I found literally pages and pages of valuable information on the fraud of credit card debt and how it ties in with all of the other illegal bankster dealings.

Eventually, I landed on a site with a cheesy name but providing valuable information and an even greater message. You don't have to suffer the humiliation of debt and it's hassling vultures (debt collectors) and best of all, this info is 100% free. I used it and got out from under almost $10,000.00 in bogus debt. Now, a lot of people will accuse you of just trying to default on your debts (run away) that's not what I did, this was not a malicious spending spree and purposeful shunning of responsibilities. Most of this debt was accumulated from condensing/consolidation of other cards (common ploy) to make a single monthly payment. Also, in many cases, people use their cards to make mortgage payments, buy food, pay the electric bill etc...

There's an invaluable forum on this site as well, the contributors of which are going through the exact same trials and tribulations as you in most cases. Valuable information is shared and you can beat all of your debt, traffic citations and more. I'm only sharing this info with you because it works and I have the documentation to prove it.
Here's a link to the site: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/

You OWE it to yourself to check it out, don't lie down and take your whipping anymore, get up and take responsibility instead. Ask me some questions if you'd like but do something! Also, if you haven't already done so, un-plug your TV and read Mary Croft's e-book:    http://www.freedomfiles.org/mary-book.pdf again, this is 100% free, no excuses, stop whining and do something constructive. This short informative book was written by a lady going through just what you're dealing with right now, only she got sick and tired of it enough to actually do something about it and share that information with the donut eating masses. Watch both videos and do some research yourself, tie your shoelaces and get out there man!

Help yourself and then pass it on to others. I challenge you...

Graham












No comments:

Post a Comment